The next Services & Safety Advisory Committee meeting of the Top of Broadway Community Benefit District will be held at Monroe Bar & Lounge (473 Broadway).
Top of Broadway Community Benefit District, Inc.
Safety & Services Advisory Committee Meeting Agenda
Thursday, September 17, 2015, 4:00pm
Monroe, 473 Broadway, SF
All TBCBD Advisory Committee meetings are open to the public. Attendees may address the Committee on items appearing on the agenda and may also address the Committee on items on or not on the agenda during the Public Comment period, so long as the matters addressed fall within the scope of the Committee’s authority. Each speaker shall have up to 3 minutes up to address the Committee. Agenda materials will be made available at the Committee meeting and otherwise upon request.
1. Call to order and introductions
2. Public comment and general announcements and other updates
a. Annual report & annual meeting 9/22
c. IDA Conference and Broadway Tour 10/1
d. North Beach Citizen’s Grand Opening 9/30 at 1pm – 1034 Kearny
e. Marketing & Historical Markers Meeting September 28, 2015 3pm
3. Review and action: approve minutes from August 20, 2015 meeting.
4. Captain Lazar
a. Recent safety incidents of note and loitering issue
b. Parking lots and parking on Broadway (and no parking)
5. TownSquared Launch
6. Piazza St. Francis Update
7. Safety Protocols & Good Neighbor Policy project next steps and timeline
8. Security reports and updates
a. Incident summary Aug 2014 – Aug 2015 and year over year comparison.
b. Evaluation and report from SIS
c. Security camera pilot update
9. Cleaning updates & open issues in District
a. Tree work updates
b. Incident totals and year over year comparison – report from Dome.
10. District current events or other reports from members (next meeting scheduled for October 15, 2015 at 4pm).