Join us at the next District Identity & Streetscape Improvement (DISI) Committee
Wednesday, August 9th, 2017 – 3:00 PM
Monroe, 473 Broadway, San Francisco, CA. 94133
Public Comments: All TBCBD Advisory Committee meetings are open to the public. Attendees may address the Committee on items appearing on the agenda and may also address the Committee on items on or not on the agenda during the Public Comment period, so long as the matters addressed fall within the scope of the Committee’s authority. Each speaker shall have up to 3 minutes up to address the Committee. Agenda materials will be made available at the Committee meeting and otherwise upon request.
1. Introductions – Committee Chair – Jerry Cimino
2. Public Comment – Announcements
3. Review of July 12th, 2017 Minutes Action Item
4. Committee Updates:
- a) Review of Website Stats—Alex Lopez
- b) Historical Marker Project—Timeline for Installation
- c) ToBCBD Plaque Tour—Next Steps
- d) Peter Macchiarini Steps Lighting Proposal Action Item
- e) Holiday Display Task Force?
6. Next DISI Committee Meeting: _______________________________
BROWN ACT: Government Code 54950 (The Brown Act) requires that a brief description of each item to be transacted or discussed be posted at least 72 hours prior to a regular meeting. The Corporation posts all Board and Committee agendas at 250 Columbus Ave., San Francisco CA. 94133. Action may not be taken on items not identified as such and posted on the agenda. Meeting facilities may be accessible to persons with disabilities. If you require special assistance to participate in the meeting, notify Dominic LiMandri at email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.