Dear Top of Broadway Community Benefit District Members ,
San Francisco Travel is a domestic marketing organization founded in 1909 by a group of hoteliers and merchants in the wake of the devastating earthquake and fire just three years earlier in order to bring visitor business back the city. The vision of SF Travel to ensure San Francisco is the most compelling destination in the world. It is our mission to enhance the local economy by marketing San Francisco and the Bay Area as the premier destination for conventions, meetings, events and leisure travel.
It is the goal of San Francisco Travel to engage more local neighborhood businesses to expose their products and services to the visitors to the City from all over the world. SF Travel desires the visitors to our City to have the opportunity to “Live Like a Local” and experience the uniqueness of our diverse neighboerhoods.
Benefits of Becoming a Partner of San Francisco Travel
- Part of an organization whose mission is to enhance the local economy by marketing San Francisco and the Bay Area as the premier destination for meeting, events and leisure travel
- Goal is to have more partners in the San Francisco neighbors for visitors to explore and “Live Like a Local”
- The San Francisco Travel’s website has nearly 5 million visitors per day
- The San Francisco Travel Visitor Information Center (VIC) hosts over 400,000 visitors on an annual basis and recently opened a satellite VIC at the Macy’s in Union Square
- A weekly newsletter is sent out to partners with hospitality information, partner events and opportunities
- San Francisco Travel has over 1,400 partners throughout the state of California
- Free educational sessions to enable you to make the most out of your partnership
- Quarterly networking events where you are able to interact with fellow partners of SF Travel
- Web listing and image(s) up to five depending on the level of partnership selected
- Notifications and alerts of journalists seeking story ideas and opportunities to pitch visiting media
- Access to San Francisco Travel’s Convention Calendar unlocking information to meeting dates, 12 month advance listings and name of association/group conducting meeting
San Francisco Travel’s partnership levels are as low as $350.00 per year; which is less than $1.00 per day. For further information on how your business may become a partner of SF Travel contact Karen Bell, Director of Partnership at 415.227.2635 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Karen Bell, Director